Mast-Jägermeister US, formerly Sidney Frank Importing, relocated their offices into 30,000 SF at 10 Bank Street in White Plains, New York.
Unique Design Elements are:
- Elevator Lobby – with Reclaimed wood paneling, concrete floors and illuminated Jägermeister bottle lights
- 6,500 SF bar/cafe/communal meeting area and Reception
- Demountable wall system
- Wellness and Nursing Room
- Exposed ceilings in the Common areas with wood trusses, polished concrete floors, antique lights, reclaimed wood barn doors, and chicken feeder lights
- History Area – includes floating shelves for artifacts, digital displays, wallpaper that looks like old bricks
- Open meeting areas with games to foster team work and comradery.